The quiz MCQs Microsoft Word will be helpful for the preparation of computer-related exams especially job-related posts such as data entry operator, Computer operator, and assistant.
The following quiz is about multiple-choice questions related to MS-Word.
Microsoft Word is a word-processing application. MS Word is a part of the popular MS Office Package. In this series of quizzes related to the word processor, you will find a good collection of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) to test your knowledge of MS Word with answers. Most of the questions apply to all versions of MS Word (such as 97-2003, 2007, 2010, XP, 2013, 2016, etc.). Note that sometimes these questions are considered as part of the general knowledge section of basic computer awareness and computer operation section.
It is very important to know the basic knowledge of MS Word for the Test Preparation of FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, and other tests or examinations.
MCQs Microsoft Word
- From which menu you can insert the Header and Footer?
- In Microsoft Word shortcut key CTRL + W is used for
- MS Office provides help in many ways, which of these is one of them?
- Which of the following line spacing is invalid?
- In MS Word to move the insertion point to the beginning of the next word command used is
- To change the line height to 1.5 we use the shortcut key :
- Selecting text means, selecting?
- What is the maximum number of lines you can set for lines to drop box?
- If you will be displaying or printing your document on another computer, you’ll want to make sure and select the _________ option under the ‘Save’ tab.
- We can remove/hide the border of a shape by selecting _______.
- The minimum number of rows and columns a word table can have is
- What is the place to the left of the horizontal scroll bar?
- If you need to change the typeface of a document, which menu will you choose?
- Pressing the F8 key three times selects
- What is the default number of lines to drop for the drop cap?
- Which option in the File pull-down menu is used to close a file in MS Word?
- In which grouping, the formatting of text is done in Word?
- Microsoft Word is an example of a/ an
- A Word 97-2003 document will be saved in which extension
- If we press the F7 in a Word file, it will __________.
Try another quiz on Computer Basics
Learn R Programming Language