The post is about an Online Quiz about computational Thinking with Answers.
Online Quiz Computational Thinking
- To be able to explain why a car skids, which of the following characteristics can be ignored?
- Which of the following can be ignored while trying to understand how analog clocks work?
- You are preparing for a football match, and your captain starts briefing the team about past successful and unsuccessful strategies against the opposition. What is this an example of?
- Which of the following is true for computational models?
- What is a model?
- Which one is a computational modeling strategy?
- Which of these is important while creating a computational model?
- Which one of the following statements is true?
- What is a computational model?
- What is the use of a graph?
- Why are systems thinking important in computational thinking?
- As a teacher, which one would you do if you were practicing systems thinking?
- As a teacher, which one would you do if you were practicing computational thinking?
- Designing a science experiment based on a famous scientist’s previous experimental design requires what activity?
- What is data analysis?